Delivers leading-edge technology to the non-invasive switch market by facilitating accurate level measurement for oil & gas, chemical, and power generation applications.
The new LMS200 magnetic level gauge switch is non-invasive and designed to improve the ease of use, safety and reliability of magnetically coupled switches. The level ‘set-point’ is easily adjustable without changing any process piping or risking a plant shutdown. The result is a safer, reliable and easier way to maintain level measurement systems.
- Unique concept of magnetic coupling, eliminating direct contact with process
- 10 amps DPDT switch in IP66/67 rated explosion proof aluminum housing
- Improved over-molded magnet design to lower the deadband and operating distance
- Spacious chassis & safe wiring terminal design
- Integrated rod mount design for wide range of environmental conditions and applications
- RoHS 2.0 compliance with global Hazloc ATEX/IECEx, cFMus approvals
- OEM replacement for K-TEK’s MS40 & MS40EX magnetic level switches
When mounted on an ABB KM26 magnetic liquid level gauge, or any other magnetic level gauges that contain a magnetic float, the LMS200 switch can sense high or low levels within a vessel. The unique magnetic coupling action avoids the need for seals, diaphragms, springs, or torque tubes.
The LMS200 is non-invasive, magnetically actuated point level switch that is a reliable solution in demanding conditions.