Guided Level-Radar Interface and level measurement in liquids.
• FMP55 - premium device with coated multiparameter probe for interface measurement in the oil & gas, chemical and power industry.
• Safe measured values both for the interface layer and the overall level by a redundant measuring system.
• Measuring range up to 10 m (33 ft)
• Process connection flange
• Temperature range:
–50 to +200 °C (–58 to +392 °F)
• Pressure range: –1 to 40 bar (–14.5 to 580 psi)
• The following interfaces are available for system integration:
– HART with 4...20 mA analog
– PROFIBUS PA (Profile 3.02)
– FOUNDATION Fieldbus
• Used for level monitoring (MIN, MAX, range) up to SIL 2 (single device) or SIL 3 (redundancy, even if homogeneous), independently assessed by TÜV as per IEC 61508
For more information, please visit our website at Levelflex FMP55 .