Qorvo’s QPA4501 is an integrated 2-stage Power Amplifier (PA) module designed to cover the frequency range of 4.4 to 5.0 GHz. This device is optimized for 5G massive MIMO, W-CDMA/LTE, macro and micro cell base station, active antenna, and other general purpose applications.
The QPA4501 features 50 Ω input and output and requires minimal external components. The module incorporates a Doherty final stage delivering high power added efficiency for the entire module up to 3 W average power. This compact solution offers a much smaller footprint than traditional discrete components.
Additional features include:
- Operating Drain Voltage: +28 V
- Gain at 1.25 W Avg.: 29.9 dB
- Power Added Efficiency at 1.25 W Avg.: 25.7%
- Power Added Efficiency at 3 W Avg.: 38%
- 6 x 10 mm Plastic Surface Mount Package
Download the full datasheet for more features, specifications, and diagrams.