The autonomous operation of plants, the use of data in real time and the remote driving of robots are just a few examples of how 5G will build smarter water utilities.
Read this white paper for insights into:
- Why the ultra-flexibility of 5G networks is so important.
- What eMBB, MIoT and URLLC technologies are, and what use cases they are suitable for.
- How network slicing increases reliability and quality of service.
- Why edge computing is key to processing data close to its source.
- Which use cases are set to revolutionize the water industry, including new security protocols to stop cyber-attacks.
It is no coincidence that the world’s major powers are competing to spearhead the development of this technology.