We provide the knowledge, flexibility and technical expertise through our risk-based approach designed to reduce risk, lower costs, improve efficiency and productivity and comply with mandates and requirements. We minimize the impact of operations through energy management programs and our unique solutions to modernize facilities and reduce the environmental footprint.
Working with leading companies around the world, IPS provides sustainable design and Engineering, Construction and enhanced Commissioning solutions focused on sustainable development / planning and comprehensive energy and environmental management programs. Examples of project successfully completed are: renewable energy systems, new and existing utility plants / systems, chilled water plants, air distribution systems, cogeneration systems, emergency generators, gas turbines, etc.
Helping to Achieve Your Energy Goals
- Life Cycle Costing
- Gas Emissions and Management
- Energy Modeling / Simulation
- Renewable Energy Consulting
- Energy Audits / Assessments
- Energy Recover Analysis
- Incentive Procurement
- Peak Shaving Systems
- Operational Analysis
- LEED Design / Certification
- Utility Master Planning and Optimization
- Metering Master Planning
- Building Modeling
- Hydronic Modeling
Recent IPS Efficiency / Productivity Impact and Results
- We developed and successfully deployed, at multiple global client sites, multiple tools to enable site facility maintenance and energy personnel to evaluate various operational and efficiency programs.
- Incorporated one of the largest rooftop solar PV systems in the US as a centerpiece of a new state-of-the-art, flexible cGMP facility. The renewable energy system reduced greenhouse gas emissions while providing 12% of peak energy demand and reducing carbon dioxide emissions by 1.3M pounds/yr.
- Identified numerous energy conservation opportunities for a major global client which converted into annual energy savings in excess of $1M at two sites and 6,900 mT of equivalent CO2emissions.
- Designed LEED Gold Facility with Aseptic Fill/Finish Manufacturing capabilities and LEED Silver Animal Facility
- Performed enhanced commissioning for several LEED Green Building projects.
- We completed several heat recovery studies and calculations and identified numerous potential energy savings for a large client campus in NJ.