June 7 - 10, Booth #355 - EMD Millipore, the Life Science business of Merck KGaA of Darmstadt, Germany invites you to visit booth #355 at American Water Works Association (AWWA) 2015 in Anaheim, CA to learn more about its full workflow solutions for water testing and purification.
This year's conference will feature several of EMD Millipore's products, including:
- Spectroquant Test Kits for Water Analysis offer the most extensive range of pollutant tests providing clearer answers for wastewater, seawater, cooling, boiler and drinking water. EMD Millipore's progressive solutions for water analysis offer the first chemical oxygen demand cell tests with unlimited chloride tolerance; the most sensitive chloride, silicate and sulfate tests on the market; and easier manganese and volatile organic acid tests.
- The EZ-product family provides a complete, integrated solution to streamline microbial workflows in quality assurance and quality control (QA/QC) laboratories. In combination, the products provide optimal performance and streamlining of bioburden analysis workflow.
- Readycult media enable testing for enterococci and coliforms / E.coli in water. These media are supplied in a ready-to-use snap-pack format for fast and easy preparation, and results are obtained with 18 to 24 hours of incubation.
- The Milliflex Filtration System for bioburden testing consists of the compact Milliflex Plus vacuum pump and the convenient Milliflex filtration funnels which together create an integrated solution.
- The Reflectoquant System for versatile, in-process monitoring provides accurate, quantitative results. The system is small and easy to use for precise, on-the-spot analysis.
We hope you will join us at AWWA 2015 to learn more about how the systems listed above can help to streamline and simplify your microbiology workflows. For more information, please visit our website (http://www.emdmillipore.com/).
About EMD Millipore
EMD Millipore is the U.S. Life Science subsidiary of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany. As part of the global Life Science business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, EMD Millipore offers a broad range of innovative, performance products, services and business relationships that enable our customers' success in research, development and production of biotech and pharmaceutical drug therapies. Through dedicated collaboration on new scientific and engineering insights, and as one of the top three R&D investors in the life science tools industry, the Life Science business of Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, serves as a strategic partner to customers and helps advance the promise of life science. Headquartered in Billerica, Massachusetts, the global business has around 10,000 employees, operations in 66 countries and 2014 revenues of €2.7B. For more information, visit www.emdmillipore.com
About Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany
Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, is a leading company for innovative and top-quality high-tech products in healthcare, life science and performance materials. The company has six businesses - Biopharmaceuticals, Consumer Health, Allergopharma, Biosimilars, Life Science and Performance Materials - and generated sales of € 11.3B in 2014. Around 39,000 employees work in 66 countries to improve the quality of life for patients, to foster the success of customers and to help meet global challenges. Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany, is the world's oldest pharmaceutical and chemical company - since 1668, the company has stood for innovation, business success and responsible entrepreneurship. Holding an approximately 70% interest, the founding family remains the majority owner of the company to this day. Merck KGaA, Darmstadt, Germany holds the global rights to the Merck name and brand. The only exceptions are Canada and the United States, where the company operates as EMD Serono, EMD Millipore and EMD Performance Materials. For more information, visit www.emdgroup.com.