The NEW ECLIPSE Model 706 high performance transmitter is a loop-powered, 24 VDC level transmitter that is based upon the proven and increasingly accepted technology of guided wave radar (GWR). Encompassing a number of significant engineering accomplishments, this leading edge level transmitter is designed to provide measurement performance well beyond that of many of the more traditional technologies.
Utlilizing "diode switching" technology, along with the most comprehensive probe offering on the market, this single transmitter can be used in a wide variety of applications ranging from very light hydrocarbons to water-based media.
The innovative angled, dual compartment enclosure is now a common sight in the industry. This enclosure, first brought to the industry by Magnetrol® in 1998, is angled to maximize ease of wiring, configuration, and viewing of the versatile graphic LCD display.
- Petroleum Refining – Liquefied Gases, Crude Storage, Distillation Columns, Blending Tanks, Finished Product Storage
- Power Generation – Feedwater Heaters, Deaerators, Condensate Tanks, Finished Product Storage
- Chemical – Chemical Injection, Mixing and Blending, Scrubber Vessels, Finished Product Storage
- Water & Wastewater – Clarifier Level, Sludge Level, Lime Slurry Level
- Pulp & Paper – Pulp Storage, Pulp Washing Systems, Bar Screens, Finished Product Storage
- Food & Beverage – Ingredient Storage, Mixing Vessels, Cookers, Finished Product Storage
- Pharmaceutical – Reactors, Buffer Prep, CIP Applications, Finished Product Storage
- Low dielectric measurement capability (Er >_ 1.4)
- Volumetric output
- Quick connect/disconnect probe coupling
- Operates in visible vapors and ignores most foams
- IS, XP, and Non-Incendive approvals
- Ignores coating buildup
- Foundation fieldbus™
- Local Remote Mounting
- Interface Measurement