Source: Magnetrol International
Magnetrol® displacement type level switches offer the industrial user a wide choice of alarm and control configurations.
Magnetrol® displacement type level switches offer the industrial user a wide choice of alarm and control configurations. Every unit utilizes a simple buoyancy principle and is well suited for simple or complex applications, such as foaming or surging liquids or agitated fluids, and usually costs less than other types of level switches.
- Narrow or wide level ranges achieved through multiple switch mechanism capability.
- Displacers adjustable at any point along the suspension cable.
- 10 feet (3 meters) suspension cable standard
- Anti-surge design eliminates the possibility of switch shortcycling
- Flanged or threaded mounting available
- Easy installation
- Field adjustable set point and switch differential
- NACE models
- Floating rooftop models
- Proof-er® ground check
- Choice of displacers: Porcelain, 316 Stainless steel, Karbate, Brass.
- Choice of switch mechanisms: Dry contact, Pneumatic, Hermetically sealed
- Available housings: NEMA 1, carbon steel for pneumatics; TYPE 4X/7/9, Class I, Div. 1, Groups C & D, polymer coated aluminum; TYPE 4X/7/9, Class I, Div. 1, Group B, polymer coated aluminum