These dewatering metal lid boxes are fitted with special filtering and drain systems to separate liquid from slurry or sludge before discharging waste for easy transport to its final approved destination.
These Dewatering Boxes Provide:
- Floor grid with 3/16″ x 1″ galvanized bar grating for a long life and low maintenance
- 84″ x 240″ grid area
- 3 3/4″ x 1″ grid opening
- Sump height of 13″ above floor (approx. 1100 gal.)
- Drain 2″ pipe nipple with ball valve
- Sludge control and disposal in oil or chemical refinery applications where pumps may not be an option
- Filtration of some liquid waste streams with the use of a clarifier, disposable cloth filter, or chemical coagulants
- Dewatering of digester sludge from wastewater treatment plants for disposal in landfills
- Applications where low maintenance is required, such as remote pipeline sites
Learn more here.