Keeps Chlorine Residual at a Pre-Set Level: Automatically recirculates water in storage tanks and distribution systems while maintaining chlorine residual.
Data Logging and Networkable: Data logging and network optional. Monitor and log your chlorine residuals over internet or phone dialer.
Have Questions? Call 888-600-5426 and speak to one of our certified water treatment technicians for technical help or if you have questions about sizing or flow rates.
- Heavy-duty pre-wired skid mounted package with carbon steel 2 coat epoxy paint.
- Use as an in-line automatic chlorination system or as a recirculation system for automatic chlorine residual maintenance.
- Heavy-duty LMI metering pumps Signet sensors, and other options available based on application..
- Stainless steel pump with viton seals circulates water in storage tanks and distribution systems if needed.
- Flow rates from 5 to 200 GPM
- Suitable for line pressures up to 110 PSI
- 3.5” color touch screen controller, based on flow and chlorine reading sends proportional 4-20Ma signal to metering pump.
- Built-in repeat cycle timer controls optional recirculation pump.
- Dual containment chlorine solution tank 35 gallon.
- Optional data logger and network interface maintains residual log and transmits data to network .
- Inject sodium hypochlorite, hydrogen peroxide, sodium hydroxide for pH adjustment and other chemicals as required.
- System automatically backwashes based on days of the week.
- Compact package ready to ship worldwide.
- Weather tight enclosure options available.