Source: Amiad Water Systems
Amiad’s ABF Series consists of heavy duty automatic filters with an electric self-cleaning mechanism. The five models of the “ABF” product line range in flow-rates of up to 7200 m³/h (32000 US gpm) with screens ranging from 3,500-200 micron filtration degree.
Flowrates: up to 7200 m3/h (32000 US gpm)
Filtration degrees: 3500-200 micron
Water for cleaning: less than 1% of the total flow
Minimum operating pressure: 2 bar (30 psi)
- Heavy duty filter for high loads of suspended solids and high flowrates
- Durable electrically driven revolving-brush cleaning mechanism
- Automatic flushing according to pressure differential and/or time
- Option for continuous flushing
- Low pressure operation, suitable for 2 bar (30 psi) and lower
- No interruption of downstream flow during flushing
- Applications: Water supply systems, cooling water, wastewater treatment
- Industries: manufacturing, mining, water and wastewater treatment plants, turf, agriculture, etc.