|Adaptive Treatment Solutions|
Combining experience with proven technologies in biological processes and filtration to meet a range of treatment objectives.
|Leveraging Wastewater To Create A Sustainable Future||Superior Effluent Quality With Batch Reactor Technology||Aqua-Aerobic Systems Corporate Video|
FEATURED PRODUCTS AND SYSTEM SOLUTIONSMore Products
Oldest Town In West Virginia Adopts Modern Wastewater Treatment System
Along the banks of the Potomac River and nested in the lower Shenandoah Valley, sits the quaint and historical Shepherdstown, the oldest town in West Virginia with nearly 1,200 residents and home to Shepherd University which serves about 4,000 students. The town attracts visitors year-round who come to take in the shops and bistros along German Street and visit the town’s many historical landmarks including the Mecklenburg Tobacco Warehouse. This 1920’s landmark housed the town’s waterworks that supplied water to Shepherdstown residents until the mid ‘70s.
Aqua-Aerobic Systems, Inc. Celebrates 45 Years Of Servicing The Water & Wastewater Industry
Aqua-Aerobic Systems is proud to celebrate 45 years of providing exceptional products and customer service to the wastewater treatment industry. What began as a small manufacturing company in 1969 has grown to be a recognized applied engineering company and leader in total water management solutions.
Trinity River Authority Increases Filtration Capacity And Decreases Backwash With AquaDiamond® Cloth Media Filters By Aqua-Aerobic Systems
The Trinity River Authority (TRA) of Texas established its Central Regional Wastewater System (CRWS) in 1957 and began operations in December 1959.
Introducing FlexiFloat™ Self-Deploying Segmented Float For Aqua-Jet® Surface Aerators And AquaDDM® Mixers
The new FlexiFloat™ is a unique, segmented and space saving float that replaces the conventional float on Aqua-Aerobic Aqua-Jet® surface aerators and AquaDDM® mixers. This patent pending product folds into a compact, cylindrical arrangement for easy shipping, storage and installation. Once lowered into place, the float self-deploys as it meets the surface water in the tank or basin.
The Aqua-Jet® Surface Aerator Has Provided A Reliable Solution For The Wastewater Industry For 45 Years!
The Aqua-Jet® surface mechanical aerator, introduced in 1969 by Aqua-Aerobic Systems has led the aeration industry for over four decades with more than 1.5 million installed horsepower, representing 9 billion hours of run-time. The robust design and high efficiency of the Aqua-Jet aerator is applied in a wide variety of applications from pulp & paper mills to digesters and sludge holding basins - treating both domestic and industrial wastewater and potable water applications that require TTHM removal.
New Aqua MegaDisk™ Cloth Media Tertiary Filter Operates In 80% Less Space Than Sand Filters With Comparable Hydraulic Capacity
The Aqua MegaDisk cloth media filter is yet another breakthrough addition to Aqua-Aerobic Systems’ extensive line of cloth media filters.
Retrofitting Diffusers Saves Money, Increases Overall Plant Efficiency
The village of Intercourse located in Leacock Township, PA was in need of a new wastewater treatment system.
WWEMA Window: A Jobs Bill That Works
The water industry is filled with professionals who protect and process one of our most treasured resources – water. We collectively follow regulations that have made tremendous progress cleaning our nation’s rivers, lakes, and waterways while advancing conservation efforts. But our industry’s work is far from complete. By Bill Decker, Vice President & General Manager, Equipment & Services Group, Aqua-Aerobic Systems, Inc.
Aqua-Aerobic Systems Provides Key Largo With Advanced Wastewater Treatment For Removal Of Harmful Nutrients
Aqua-Aerobic Systems introduces a new online video case study, Treatment Plant Optimization Provides Cost Savings and a Healthy Ecosystem that emphasizes the importance of selecting a wastewater treatment system to remove harmful nutrients such as nitrogen and phosphorus from the Key Largo, FL treatment plant's effluent.
ABOUT AQUA-AEROBIC SYSTEMS, INC.
Aqua-Aerobic Systems, Inc. is a leader in adaptive water management solutions for municipal and industrial markets worldwide, since 1969. Our expertise in aeration and mixing, biological processes, cloth media filtration, membranes, and control and monitoring systems allows us to provide you with adaptive water management solutions at the lowest life cycle cost. Our proven technologies meet the most stringent wastewater effluent requirements including enhanced biological nutrient removal, phosphorus removal and water reuse, as well as TTHM removal and ultrafiltation in potable water applications. Our technologies are designed to easily accommodate changing effluent demands.
Our engineering team will assist you with all aspects of your project whether it is a new plant, or an upgrade/retrofit to an existing plant. In addition, our dedicated Aftermarket team will provide you with exceptional service for the life of your Aqua-Aerobic product or system to keep your plant operating efficiently.
Aqua-Aerobic Systems began with the manufacture of Aqua-Jet® Surface Aerators in 1969 and quickly revolutioned the aerator industry. Since then, it has grown progressively and now offers a complete line of wastewater treatment systems including: Sequencing Batch Reactors, Phased Activated Sludge Systems, Traveling Bridge Sand Filters, Cloth Media Filters, Membrane Systems, Control Panels and Process Management Systems. In addition, it also produces Direct-Drive Mixers, Fine and Coarse Bubble Diffusers, Spray Coolers, and Aftermarket Products and Services.
To learn more details on Aqua-Aerobic Systems' legacy, view the short, narrated video.
Dave Holland, Senior Application Engineer at Aqua-Aerobic Systems, discusses how various filtration technologies in the company’s product portfolio address important current and future needs for end users.
Bill Decker of Aqua-Aerobic Systems introduces the company’s new online store, AquaOnDemand, to the Water Online Radio audience. Decker discusses what products and services are offered, how the web store benefits plant operators, and the continuing role of innovation in water and wastewater treatment.
Lloyd Johnson, VP of research and development for Aqua-Aerobic Systems, sat down with Water Online Radio for this live interview from the show floor at WEFTEC 2011 in Los Angeles. Johnson talked about the value of water, the need for technology investment, and the challenge of communicating water issues.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
AERATION & MIXING
- Aqua-Jet® surface aerators have a vibration controlled design and proven superior oxygen transfer. The SS-PW model is UL approved for TTHM stripping in potable water applications. Click here to view the brochure.
- AquaDDM® direct-drive mixers provide maximum mixing efficiency and reduced power costs. Click here to view the brochure.
- Aqua EnduraTube® fine bubble diffusers have a non-clog design, are self-cleaning, and available in disc or tube configuration.
- Aqua CB-24® coarse bubble diffusers are made of stainless steel to tolerate higher temperatures, and are available in a tube configuration. Click here to view the Diffused Aeration brochure.
- AquaSBR® batch reactors provide treatment phases in a single basin for a smaller footprint and offers advanced decanting and process control for nutrient removal. Click here to view the brochure.
- AquaPASS® Phased Activated Sludge System provides time based process management with staged aeration in a flow through scheme. Click here to view brochure.
CLOTH MEDIA FILTERS
- AquaDisk® cloth media filters for reuse quality effluent in a small footprint.
- AquaDiamond® cloth media filters provide 2-3x the flow capacity of a sand filter with an equivalent footprint. Click here to view the Cloth Media Filtration brochure.
- Aqua MiniDisk® Cloth Media Filtration System This filter is designed to provide economical treatment of smaller flows with the added advantage of retrofitting existing traveling bridge sand filters. Click here to view the Aqua MiniDisk® Cloth Media Filter Brochure.
- Aqua MegaDisk™ Cloth Media Filtration System is yet another breakthrough addition to Aqua-Aerobic Systems’ extensive line of cloth media filters. The tertiary filter “expands” on the reliability and exceptional performance of the original AquaDisk® filter, but on a larger scale. Click here to view the Aqua MegaDisk™ Cloth Media Filter Brochure.
- Aqua-Aerobic® MBR membrane bioreactor is a time-managed process with sequencial aeration and integration of submerged membranes to make it the most efficient MBR system. Click here for the brochure.
- AquaMB Process® multi-barrier membrane system offers advanced biological treatment with dual barrier filtration via cloth media filters and external membranes for optimum performance and flexibility. Click here to view the brochure.
- Aqua UltraFiltration™ Membrane System offers a compact, T-rack design, zero break fibers and no air scouring! The multibore fibers are made of polyethersulphone (PES) with seven (7) capillaries per fiber for superior strength. Click here to view the brochure.
- IntelliPro® monitoring and control system offers comparative analysis and proactive operator guidance via Aqua's BioAlert™ notification program for optimum process performance. Click here to view the brochure.
- Aqua SCADA systems provide plant-wide monitoring with dynamic graphics displaying equipment status and available historical trending. Aqua Control Panels are custom designed and factory tested prior to shipment for quality assurance. Click here to view the brochure for Aqua Controls and SCADA Systems.
AFTERMARKET PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- SpareCare® program offers you replacement parts direct from our factory.
- "Good As New" refurbished equipment provides 25-35% cost savings compared to a new purchase and includes a 1-year mechanical warranty.
- High Efficiency Endura® Motors provide energy savings and a 5-year limited maintenance.
- Control Upgrades for faster communication, customized features, networking to a remote monitoring system, and more.
- Aqua Financing Solutions® provides tax-exempt financing for municipalities.
- Rental and Lease Equipment options for temporary needs while original equipment is being serviced.
- Lifetime Customer Service includes technical assistance to keep your plant operating efficiently.
TRADESHOWS AND EVENTS
|To view our full Events Calendar, please visit www.aqua-aerobic.com/index.cfm/news-events/event-calendar1/|