|Adaptive Treatment Solutions|
Combining experience with proven technologies in biological processes and filtration to meet a range of treatment objectives.
|AquaPass® Phased Activated Sludge System Video||Superior Effluent Quality With Batch Reactor Technology||Aqua-Aerobic Systems Corporate Video|
FEATURED PRODUCTS AND SYSTEM SOLUTIONSMore Products
Aqua-Aerobic Systems, Inc.
6306 North Alpine Road
Loves Park, IL 61111
Two AquaDisk Cloth Media Filters Replace Six Granular Media Units, Boosting Capacity 540% And Cutting Backwash Volume By 97%
The Portland, Indiana, Wastewater Treatment Plant (WWTP) had been using six granular-media filter units for tertiary treatment since the 1980s. The plant’s treatment protocol includes fine screens for grit removal, followed by primary clarifiers, trickling filters, aeration basins, secondary clarifiers, the tertiary treatment system, and then chlorine disinfection.
Small Footprint, Big Results: California Casino Wins With MBR
Quechan Casino Resort, a gaming facility located on Native American owned land in Winterhaven, California, began its wastewater treatment operations in January 2009.
Aqua-Aerobic President And CEO Joins Northern Illinois Business Hall Of Fame
Bob Wimmer, President and CEO of Aqua-Aerobic Systems, Inc., was recently inducted into the Northern Illinois Business Hall of Fame.
Aqua-Aerobic Systems Launches New Product Video
Aqua-Aerobic Systems, Inc. recently launched a new product video available for viewing.
Aqua-Aerobic Systems, Inc. Honored With BlueTech® Research Innovation Tracker Award
In acknowledgement of its novel, innovative water technology, Aqua-Aerobic Systems has been awarded the Innovation Tracker Badge by BlueTech® Research for its OptiFiber Cloth Media Filtration.
Cloth Media Filtration Project Prompts Engineering Excellence Award
CP&Y, a full-service consulting firm that offers services in the environmental, transportation, transit, aviation, and specialty engineering services, recently received one of eight National Grand Awards at the ACEC National Awards Gala in Washington D.C. The award recognized the firm's work on the San Antonio Water System’s Dos Rios Water Recycling Center Tertiary Filters Project.
Educating The Wastewater Industry For More Than 25 Years Aqua-Aerobic Technical Seminars Continue To Advance Learning
Aqua-Aerobic Systems recently held its first technical seminar of 2014 entitled, “Effective Solutions to Biological Nutrient Removal” on May 22nd where close to 50 potential customers and company representatives were in attendance
Florida DEP Awards Big Coppitt With Prestigious Domestic Wastewater Plant Operations Excellence Award
Each year, the Florida Department of Environmental Protection (FDEP) presents awards to domestic wastewater and drinking water facilities throughout the state that demonstrate excellence in operation, maintenance, innovative treatment, waste reduction, and pollution prevention, recycling, or other special achievements.
Aqua-Aerobic Systems Launches New Product Videos
Aqua-Aerobic Systems, Inc. recently launched a series of product videos available for viewing at www.aqua-aerobic.com and the company’s YouTube channel. The new videos feature the company’s exclusive line of cloth media filtration products including the AquaDisk® and AquaDiamond® Cloth Media Filters, the AquaSBR® Sequencing Batch Reactor and the Aqua-Aerobic® MBR Membrane Bioreactor.
ABOUT AQUA-AEROBIC SYSTEMS, INC.
Aqua-Aerobic Systems, Inc. is a leader in adaptive water management solutions for municipal and industrial markets worldwide, since 1969. Our expertise in aeration and mixing, biological processes, cloth media filtration, membranes, and control and monitoring systems allows us to provide you with adaptive water management solutions at the lowest life cycle cost. Our proven technologies meet the most stringent wastewater effluent requirements including enhanced biological nutrient removal, phosphorus removal and water reuse, as well as TTHM removal and ultrafiltation in potable water applications. Our technologies are designed to easily accommodate changing effluent demands.
Our engineering team will assist you with all aspects of your project whether it is a new plant, or an upgrade/retrofit to an existing plant. In addition, our dedicated Aftermarket team will provide you with exceptional service for the life of your Aqua-Aerobic product or system to keep your plant operating efficiently.
|Aqua-Aerobic Systems began with the manufacture of Aqua-Jet® Surface Aerators in 1969 and quickly revolutioned the aerator industry. Since then, it has grown progressively and now offers a complete line of wastewater treatment systems including: Sequencing Batch Reactors, Phased Activated Sludge Systems, Traveling Bridge Sand Filters, Cloth Media Filters, Membrane Systems, Control Panels and Process Management Systems. In addition, it also produces Direct-Drive Mixers, Fine and Coarse Bubble Diffusers, Spray Coolers, and Aftermarket Products and Services.
To learn more details on Aqua-Aerobic Systems' legacy, view the short, narrated video.
Dave Holland, Senior Application Engineer at Aqua-Aerobic Systems, discusses how various filtration technologies in the company’s product portfolio address important current and future needs for end users.
Lloyd Johnson, VP of research and development for Aqua-Aerobic Systems, sat down with Water Online Radio for this live interview from the show floor at WEFTEC 2011 in Los Angeles. Johnson talked about the value of water, the need for technology investment, and the challenge of communicating water issues.
PRODUCTS & SERVICES
AERATION & MIXING
- Aqua-Jet® surface aerators have a vibration controlled design and proven superior oxygen transfer. The SS-PW model is UL approved for TTHM stripping in potable water applications. Click here to view the brochure.
- AquaDDM® direct-drive mixers provide maximum mixing efficiency and reduced power costs. Click here to view the brochure.
- Aqua EnduraTube® fine bubble diffusers have a non-clog design, are self-cleaning, and available in disc or tube configuration.
- Aqua CB-24® coarse bubble diffusers are made of stainless steel to tolerate higher temperatures, and are available in a tube configuration. Click here to view the Diffused Aeration brochure.
- AquaSBR® batch reactors provide treatment phases in a single basin for a smaller footprint and offers advanced decanting and process control for nutrient removal. Click here to view the brochure.
- AquaPASS® Phased Activated Sludge System provides time based process management with staged aeration in a flow through scheme. Click here to view brochure.
CLOTH MEDIA FILTERS
- AquaDisk® cloth media filters for reuse quality effluent in a small footprint.
- AquaDiamond® cloth media filters provide 2-3x the flow capacity of a sand filter with an equivalent footprint. Click here to view the Cloth Media Filtration brochure.
- Aqua MiniDisk® Cloth Media Filtration System This filter is designed to provide economical treatment of smaller flows with the added advantage of retrofitting existing traveling bridge sand filters. Click here to view the Aqua MiniDisk® Cloth Media Filter Brochure.
- Aqua MegaDisk™ Cloth Media Filtration System is yet another breakthrough addition to Aqua-Aerobic Systems’ extensive line of cloth media filters. The tertiary filter “expands” on the reliability and exceptional performance of the original AquaDisk® filter, but on a larger scale. Click here to view the Aqua MegaDisk™ Cloth Media Filter Brochure.
- Aqua-Aerobic® MBR membrane bioreactor is a time-managed process with sequencial aeration and integration of submerged membranes to make it the most efficient MBR system. Click here for the brochure.
- AquaMB Process® multi-barrier membrane system offers advanced biological treatment with dual barrier filtration via cloth media filters and external membranes for optimum performance and flexibility. Click here to view the brochure.
- Aqua UltraFiltration™ Membrane System offers a compact, T-rack design, zero break fibers and no air scouring! The multibore fibers are made of polyethersulphone (PES) with seven (7) capillaries per fiber for superior strength. Click here to view the brochure.
- IntelliPro® monitoring and control system offers comparative analysis and proactive operator guidance via Aqua's BioAlert™ notification program for optimum process performance. Click here to view the brochure.
- Aqua SCADA systems provide plant-wide monitoring with dynamic graphics displaying equipment status and available historical trending. Aqua Control Panels are custom designed and factory tested prior to shipment for quality assurance. Click here to view the brochure for Aqua Controls and SCADA Systems.
AFTERMARKET PRODUCTS & SERVICES
- SpareCare® program offers you replacement parts direct from our factory.
- "Good As New" refurbished equipment provides 25-35% cost savings compared to a new purchase and includes a 1-year mechanical warranty.
- High Efficiency Endura® Motors provide energy savings and a 5-year limited maintenance.
- Control Upgrades for faster communication, customized features, networking to a remote monitoring system, and more.
- Aqua Financing Solutions® provides tax-exempt financing for municipalities.
- Rental and Lease Equipment options for temporary needs while original equipment is being serviced.
- Lifetime Customer Service includes technical assistance to keep your plant operating efficiently.
TRADESHOWS AND EVENTS
|To view our full Events Calendar, please visit www.aqua-aerobic.com/index.cfm/news-events/event-calendar1/|