SCADA SystemsSource: Aqua-Aerobic Systems, Inc.
Aqua-Aerobic Systems, Inc. offers design and development of Electrical Control Panels and Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition systems, targeted for wastewater treatment equipment and processesRequest Information
Aqua-Aerobic Systems, Inc. offers design and development of Electrical Control Panels and Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition (SCADA) systems, targeted for wastewater treatment equipment and processes. All Aqua Control Panels and Systems are designed, manufactured and programmed at Aqua-Aerobic Systems' headquarters in Rockford, Illinois. Panels and systems are verified through rigorous testing in Aqua-Aerobic Systems' Panel Shop or Controls Lab prior to shipment, to minimize field installation time and provide a customized, quality product to the end user.
- Single Point of Control for Plant-wide Monitoring
- Detailed, Dynamic Graphics Depicting Equipment Status and PLC Command Status
- Simple, Intuitive Navigation Between Screens
- Historical Trending and Logging of Data
- Consolidated Alarming for All SCADA Accessed Areas
- Optional Electronic O&M Manual
- Remote Access for Operations Personnel and/or Aqua-Aerobic Support
- Upgrade Capabilities for Existing Controls
- AquaSBR® Systems
- Cloth Media Filter Systems
- AquaMB Process® Membrane System
- MixAir® Systems / Aeration Control
- Plant Optimization