Aqua MiniDisk Cloth Media Filtration SystemSource: Aqua-Aerobic Systems, Inc.
This filter is designed to provide economical treatment of smaller flows with the added advantage of retrofitting existing traveling bridge sand filters.
Aqua-Aerobic Systems is well-known throughout the wastewater treatment industry for its complete line of pile cloth media filtration systems including the original AquaDisk® and AquaDiamond® filters. The tradition continues with the Aqua MiniDisk® filter featuring OptiFiber® pile cloth media. This filter is designed to provide economical treatment of smaller flows with the added advantage of retrofitting existing traveling bridge sand filters.
FEATURES AND ADVANTAGES
- Enhanced performance - achieves low TSS and phosphorus
- Vertically oriented cloth media disks reduce required footprint
- Each disk has two lightweight, removable segments for easy maintenance
- Low hydraulic profile
- High solids and hydraulic loading rates
- Minimal operating and maintenance costs
- Fully automatic PLC control system
- Available in painted steel, stainless steel or concrete tanks
- Municipal Recycle/Reuse
- Phosphorus Removal
Click above to view short narrated video of the AquaDisk® Cloth Media Filtration System operation.