RWL Water is a member of the RWL Water Group, a rapidly growing global water treatment business providing water, wastewater and waste-to-energy solutions for the world’s middle market.
RWL Water has been designing and manufacturing reliable water and wastewater treatment equipment since 1987. The company is positioned to provide customers with global water solutions. RWL Water's experience and presence is demonstrated with many prominent companies and operations, such as:
- Climax Mine of Colorado, USA
- Baja Mining Corporation, Mexico
- Robinson Mines Nevada, USA
- City of Jeddah
- Barrick Gold
- Inco-Vale Mine of Canada
- US Army Corps of Engineers (click to see video)
- Kellogg Brown & Root
- The City of Obregon, Mexico
- Coca Cola, and many more
With unique installations in more than 75 countries around the globe, RWL Water has made its mark in the water and wastewater industry.
- Oil & Gas
- Food & Beverage
- RWL Water offers factory pre-fabricated packaged wastewater treatment plants capable of handling just about any flow rate. Packaged plants are designed and engineered specifically for small complexes of people residing outside the reach of municipal waste disposal systems. RWL Water packaged plants are typically installed at hotels and resorts, apartment complexes, and military bases. RWL Water also offers circular factory field erected wastewater treatment systems capable of producing 2,000,000 gallons per day of clean water.
- The RWL Water BREEZE™ VOC Removal and Air Stripping System is capable of removing nearly 100% of all volatile organic compounds (VOC’s) and other gases dissolved in water. It is a compact, low maintenance, and low cost alternative to filters, packed towers, and mechanical aerators for the fast and efficient removal of dissolved gases and volatile organic compounds from water.
- RWL Water is Your Solar Solution in Aeration and Circulation™. We are now offering a full line of solar-powered aeration and circulation equipment, focused on improving lake and pond water quality. For more information on our Treatment Systems, Aeration Equipment, and our new Eco Aeration Division, please visit us on the web at http://www.rwlwater.com/.
Our internal technical experts and engineers, as well as our global network of representatives and distributors are ready to help you in selecting and applying the equipment that is best suited for your application. RWL Water will assist you in the proper sizing, layout and operation of your equipment. All of our design, application, and sales engineer staff are conveniently located at our corporate headquarters in Minneapolis, Minnesota.
Click Here To Download:
•Spec Sheet: Packaged Wastewater Treatment Plant
•Aeration Equipment Brochure
•Video: US Army Corps Wastewater Treatment Project
•Brochure: Water And Wastewater Treatment Systems
•Brochure: BREEZE™ VOC Removal And Air Stripping System