ULTRAPEN™ PT3 ORP/REDOX & Temperature PenSource: Myron L Company
This instrument is designed to be extremely accurate, fast, and simple to use in diverse water quality applications.
This instrument is designed to be extremely accurate, fast, and simple to use in diverse water quality applications. Advanced features include highly stable microprocessor-based circuitry; automatic temperature compensation from 15ºC to 30ºC while in calibration mode; user-intuitive design; and waterproof housing. A true one-handed instrument, the PT3 is easy to calibrate and easy to use. To take a measurement, you simply push a button then dip the PT3 in solution. Results display in seconds.
High Performance Features
- Accuracy of ±10 mV ORP
- Proprietary Sensor Design
- 99.9% Pure Platinum Electrode
- 3 Calibration Options with Automatic Solution Recognition
- Automatic Temperature Compensation in Calibration Mode*
- Rugged, reliable, shock-resistant fully encapsulated electronics
- Durable body constructed of aircraft aluminum
- Simple one-button functions
- Temperature Readout
- High capacity N-type battery included
- Boilers and Cooling Towers
- Fountain Solutions for Printing
- Pool and Spa
- Food and Beverage
- Reverse Osmosis
- Plus Many More!