Scienco® SciCHLOR® Sodium Hypochlorite GeneratorSource: Bio-Microbics, Inc.
SCIENCO® SciCHLOR® Sodium Hypochlorite Generator is a fully integrated, simple, and compact designed system. The SciCHLOR® system with SciCELL® technology uses a recirculating method to produce 0.8% strength sodium hypochlorite solution in 10 lb (4.5 kg), 20 lb (9 kg), 40 lb (18 kg) and 60 lb (27 kg) NaClO/day sizes. Featuring a multi-pass scouring design, the SciCELL® unit, control panel, and recirculation pump allows the system to automatically run at the optimum salinity to increase power efficiency, extend cell life, and power-save shut down if no usage of sodium hypochlorite.
Why use a sodium hypochlorite generator system?
With on site generation of chlorine, a sodium hypochlorite generator alleviates the safety concerns associated with storing and using bulk sodium hypochlorite, chlorine tablets, or chlorine gas.
- Consistent, On-demand Chlorine Production
- Compatible with all Salt Types
- Integrated Compact Design
- Automatic Optimized Salinity
- Low Cost & Easy to Replace Parts
- Simple Maintenance/Low Operating Costs
Ideal for onsite chlorine applications
Ideal for disinfecting and bleaching applications, the science behind the SciCHLOR® is the SciCELL® unit which allows the system to: run at optimum efficiency, reduce power, increase power efficiency, extend cell life, power-save shut down if no usage of sodium hypochlorite, and multi-pass scouring with the cell design. Factory-tested, each compact SciCHLOR® comes complete with an integral brine tank, SciCELL® unit, control panel, and recirculation pump.
- Recycling Water / Reuse Systems
- Large Aquatics and Pools
- Cooling Tower / Fire Water Systems
- Food & Beverage Processing
- Marine Vessels / Oil Platforms
- Oil Drilling Injection Systems
- Water & Wastewater Treatment Systems
- Hospital, Industrial, Commercial