Rubber Flapper ValveSource: Crispin Valve
A versatile and cost-effective solution, the Rubber Flapper Check valve provides a smaller stroke than conventional swing check valves, reducing slamming while offering a strong, quick seal.
- 45 degree seat angle reduces slamming
- Virtually maintenance-free
- Drip tight seating
- 65-45-12 ductile iron body
- Steel reinforced Buna-N rubber flapper
- Epoxy coating inside and out
- A variety of options are available
- 2" thru 24" available
For those situations when the closing speed of the standard "RF" is not quite fast enough, the new "ASR" Adjustable Spring Return attachment is the perfect solution. Cost effective and simple in design, the "ASR" attachment substantially increases the closing speed of the standard "RF" check valve, thus reducing water hammer. Available in both non-adjustable and adjustable configurations, the "ASR" is covered under the comprehensive "RF" warranty.