Pumps - Sound AttenuatedSource: BakerCorp
Ideal Usage of Sound Attenuated Pumps: Sewer bypass projects in residential areas. “Quiet Zones” such as hospitals or retail commercial areas.
Sewer bypass projects in residential areas. “Quiet Zones” such as hospitals or retail commercial areas.
Sound enclosures significantly reduce noise. Tested to meet CPB standards.
- Suction Size - 4" – 8"
- Discharge Size - 4" – 8"
- Max Flow Range - 150 gpm – 2600 gpm
- Suction Lift - Up to 28'
- Max Shut Off Head Range - Up to 195'
- Max Solids Size - 3"
- Max Operating Temp - 160º F
- Fuel - No. 2 Diesel
- Run Time per Full Tank - 24 hours
- Fuel Capacity - 61 gallons – 84 gallons
- Operating Speed - 1,000 rpm – 2,200 rpm
- Weight - 4,100 lbs – 4,700 lbs
- Standard Mount - Skid or trailer
- Prime Mover - Diesel engine
- Casing Material - Cast iron or ductile iron
- Seal Type - Silicon carbide and tungsten carbide
- Safety Features - Coupling guards; high water temperature and low oil pressure shutdowns on diesel engines.