Datasheet: Model 5350 Tandem PID/ELCDSource: OI Analytical
The Model 5350 Tandem PID/ELCD is a combination detector coupling a Model 4430 Photoionization Detector with a Model 5320 Electrolytic Conductivity Detector. With the detectors in tandem, simultaneous detection of aromatic and halogen compounds is possible, eliminating the need for two separate analyses. Its unique design eliminates transfer lines and uses only one detector port. Both detectors can be used independently, if desired. The PID/ELCD is available for installation on most GC manufacturer's instruments.
- Unique tandem design eliminates need for transfer lines and minimizes dead volume
- Tandem detector design uses only one GC detector port.
- Unique UV lamp Window Sweep™ design minimizes fouling from window surface contamination
- Exclusive Lampsaver™ circuit turns PID lamp off (if desired) after a specified period when not in use, to improve lamp life.
- ELCD incorporates quick change, disposable deionizing resin cartridge and simplified solvent system.
- Reactor design uses brass and graphite/Vespel® ferrules instead of solid graphite ferrules.
- Programmable solvent venting through GC timedevent.