Datasheet: Model 4400 Residual Chlorine AnalyzerSource: JCS Industries Inc.
The JCS Industries Model 4400 Residual Chlorine Analyzer is an amperometric probe type analyzer that accurately measures both free and total residual chlorine in potable water. Its primary applications are in municipal and industrial water treatment applications. It can be used for wastewater applications provided that proper filtering is installed in the sample feed line to condition the sample and to reduce suspended and dissolved solids. Digital electronics are incorporated into the controller to simplify operations. The controller provides a 32 character LCD back-lit display that permits operator configured engineering units via a simple four push button interface.
- An optical flow switch in the flow cell will alert Operations personnel in the event of sample flow loss.
- Integral flow control valve for sample water flow loss.
- Both analog and digital user configurable outputs.
- User friendly, menu driven Operator interface.
- Probe designed for buffer free operation
- Internal Data Logger
- Cl2 residual output signal in 4-20 mA format.