Contact The Supplier
FilterWorx performance filters from Leopold are designed to achieve filtration cycles that meet your permit requirements. They are suited for applications such as potable drinking water treatment, tertiary wastewater treatment, nutrient removal in water or wastewater, pretreatment prior to low-pressure membrane systems, and RO membrane desalination pretreatment. Download the brochure to learn how the components can help you integrate a cost-effective, energy-efficient, high-performance filtration system.
FilterWorx performance filters feature the following components:
- A flat-bottom flume to reduce excavation requirements and support structures
- Fiberglass-reinforced plastic backwash water troughs
- Engineered media customized for influent water characteristics and process requirements
- Three types of underdrains to meet any configuration need
- I.M.S media retainers in two sizes
- I.M.S 200 media retainers with 0.2 mm overlapping slots are specifically designed for drinking water treatment.
- I.M.S 1000 media retainers with 1 mm tapered slots are specifically designed for wastewater treatment applications.
- FilterWorx control system continuously monitors filtrate quality and filter bed conditions so that your filter is backwashed only when needed and only for as long as needed.