Mueller Water Products (NYSE:MWA) is a leading manufacturer and marketer of products and services used in the transmission, distribution and measurement of water. Our broad portfolio includes engineered valves and fire hydrants, as well as Mueller Systems’ innovative smart metering solutions and Echologics’ advanced leak detection and asset management solutions that help municipalities increase efficiencies, improve customer service and prioritize capital spending.
Mueller Systems extends its commitment to providing utilities with smart metering solutions designed to increase efficiencies, conserve energy and water, and improve customer service, with the addition of MegaNet™, a high-powered, long-range, fixed-network advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) system. The MegaNet system complements Mueller Systems’ other metering solutions, including the Mi.Net® infrastructure network AMI system and HotRod™ automated meter reading solution.
Recently, the Department realized that the manual collection of meter readings provided extremely limited information it needed to effectively manage water loss levels and answer customers’ billing-related questions.
Mueller Water Products, Inc. (NYSE:MWA) is a leading manufacturer and marketer of products and services used in the transmission, distribution and measurement of water. Our broad portfolio includes engineered valves, fire hydrants, metering products and systems, leak detection and pipe condition assessment. We help municipalities increase operational efficiencies, improve customer service and prioritize capital spending, demonstrating why Mueller Water Products is Where Intelligence Meets Infrastructure™. The piping component systems produced by Anvil help build connections that last in commercial, industrial and oil & gas applications.
Mueller Systems enables utilities to manage water and data more accurately and efficiently. Our state-of-the-art systems and products are designed to increase operational efficiencies and improve customer service and conservation. Mueller Systems offers a full line of residential, fire line and commercial meters, Automated Meter Reading (AMR) and Advanced Metering Infrastructure (AMI) systems and related products.
Echologics Engineering Inc. is a leading developer of advanced acoustic-based technologies for water loss management, leak detection, and pipe condition assessment. Echologics helps municipalities reduce non-revenue water (NRW) and accurately and cost-effectively manage critical water infrastructure assets.
- Maumee, OH: Improved Water Consumption Monitoring & Conservation With Mi.Net
- Mueller Systems 420 Remote Connect/Disconnect Meter (RDM) Video
- Mueller Systems Mobile Remote Disconnect Meter (RDM) Video
- Clayton, GA Makes The Smart Move® With AMR From Mueller Systems Video
- Mueller Systems Mi.Data Overview Video
- Non-Revenue Water by Mueller Water Products
- NEW JERSEY AMERICAN WATER: Water Conservation & Asset Management
- Echologics Acoustic Leak Detection And Condition Assessment Solution Video
- Echologics: Making The Smart Move® In New Orleans Video
- Echologics: Making The Smart Move® In Washington, DC Video
- LeakFinderRT Helps Las Vegas Valley Water District
- LeakFinderRT Discovers Gusher
- Mi.Net® Mueller Infrastructure Network for Utilities Brochure
- Non-Revenue Water Management From Echologics Brochure
- Brochure: Where Intelligence Meets Infrastructure
- Brochure: Mi.Data™
- Brochure: Mi.Hydrant
- Brochure: HbMAG Magnetic Flow Meter
- Brochure: 420 RDM: Remote Disconnect Meter
- Hot Rod™ Radio Transmitter Unit Brochure
- Mobile Remote Disconnect Meter (RDM) Brochure
- Managed Hosting Services Brochure
- Brochure: Echologics Condition Assessment
- Datasheet: Transmission Main Leak Detection
- Datasheet: Pipe Wall Integrity Testing
- Datasheet: Trunk Main Leak Detection
- Datasheet: LeakListener - Acoustic Leak Listening Device
- Datasheet: LeakTuner - Acoustic Leak Listening Device
- Datasheet: LeakFinderRT™ - PC-Based Leak Noise Correlator
- Asbestos Cement Pipe Condition Assessment