|Integrated Treatment Solutions For Water Systems|
Our passion for clean water drives our company to apply and deliver water purification technologies that improve the quality of people's lives, enhance the environment, and grow economies throughout the world. We seek to steward the knowledge, resources, and blessings we have received to serve others and our community.
|Video: AdEdge Arsenic Removal Treatment System - Customer Testimonial, Anthony, NM||Mine Your Business: Arsenic Removal System Strikes Gold||Water Online Radio: Troubled Water Film Brings Arsenic Removal To The Big Screen|
ADEDGE WATER TECHNOLOGIES PRODUCTSMoreProducts
Can’t Keep Up? Partner With A Manufacturers’ Rep To Sustain Growth
Rich Cavagnaro, President of AdEdge Water Technologies, and Tom Carmody, President of TC Tech LLC, share how their companies have partnered to successfully grow business in the advanced water treatment technology space.
Arsenic Removed From Drinking Water With Iron Oxide Adsorption Treatment
When high levels of arsenic were found in the drinking water in the community of Alto Lampa outside of Santiago de Chile, municipal water provider Aguas Adinas faced a predicament. AdEdge Water Technologies was contacted to design a treatment approach. This case study describes how iron oxide adsorption helped Alto Lampa reduce arsenic levels in treated water to non-detectable concentrations.
Troubled Water Film Brings Arsenic Removal To The Big Screen
Rich Cavagnaro and Greg Gilles, Principals of AdEdge Technologies, discuss the company’s water pot technology and a new movie about arsenic removal in a remote South American community
Rich Cavagnaro, President Of AdEdge Water Technologies, Named Metro Atlanta Chamber Of Commerce Business Person Of The Year
Rich Cavagnaro was announced Metro Atlanta Chamber Business Person of the Year in the experienced entrepreneur category on June 6, 2013.
Stinkin' Drinkin' Water No More: Oxidation/Filtration Removes Hydrogen Sulfide
In January 2010, AdEdge Water Technologies, LLC was contacted by Aqua Utilities Florida to provide a hydrogen sulfide removal system for the Lake Josephine Community located in Highlands County, Florida.
Khushbu Karan Joins AdEdge Water Technologies As Applications Engineer
AdEdge Water Technologies announces the addition of Khushbu Karan as an Applications Engineer. Karan will be responsible for performing a variety of sales engineering support and project tasks related to proposal preparation, system design, project scoping, and execution of water treatment projects.
AdEdge Provides Treatment Solutions, Not Just Systems
The president and vice president of AdEdge Water Technologies join Water Online Radio to discuss the company’s recent achievements and innovations, as well as the important differentiating factors for water treatment providers in today’s marketplace.
ABOUT ADEDGE TECHNOLOGIES INC.
Founded in 2002 and headquartered just north of Atlanta, Georgia, USA, AdEdge Water Technologies specializes in the development and supply of innovative technologies, adsorbent-based products, and systems that remove contaminants from process or aqueous steams. AdEdge offers a full range of conventional and innovative treatment technologies including adsorption, coagulation/filtration, ion exchange, metals precipitation, advanced oxidation, and membrane based solutions.
Our technology and products enable our customers to manage the elements...in a variety of industries...with outstanding results. They include; drinking water, industrial process, environmental, chemical, energy, medical, and general waste water industries. AdEdge has extensive experience in the removal of arsenic, iron, manganese, fluoride and uranium from water, and to date has installed hundreds of water systems for public, municipal, and industrial clients throughout North America as well as some projects in some of the most challenging locations in the world including China and Indonesia.
To date, AdEdge has been awarded 12 EPA arsenic removal demonstration projects...more than any other company in North America. We have also successfully implemented systems that serve larger communities, providing a low cost, low maintenance solution providing long term ROI with assured safe , drinking water and no hazardous or environmental waste residuals.
- Video: AdEdge APU Systems
- Video: AdEdge Arsenic Removal Treatment System - Customer Testimonial, Anthony, NM
- Video: Iron & Manganese Removal Case Study, Village Of Corona, NM
- Video: Iron & Manganese Removal By AdEdge Technologies
Case Studies / Project Profiles
- Mine Your Business: Arsenic Removal System Strikes Gold
- Packaged Nitrate Removal System Case Study
- Case Study: Gore Hill Water Treatment Plant’s Backwash Recycle System Conserves More Than 1.5 Million Gallons Of Water Annually
- Case Study: EPA Arsenic Treatment Demonstration Rimrock, Arizona
- Case Study: EPA Arsenic Treatment Demonstration Rollinsford, New Hampshire
- Case Study: Arsenic Treatment-Michigan
- Case Study: New River Elementary – Arsenic Treatment Phoenix, Arizona
- Case Study: World War II Memorial Project Groundwater Treatment System Washington, DC
- Case Study: AD26 System Performance – Iron / Manganese Confidential Client - California
- Case Study: Confidential Client Environmental Remediation Project Delray Beach, Florida
- Case Study: Arsenic, Iron, Manganese Treatment System
- Case Study: Arsenic, Iron, Sulfide Treatment System
- Case Study: U.S. EPA Arsenic Demonstration Project Springfield, Ohio — Chateau Estates Arsenic and Iron Treatment System
- Project Profile: Westview Elementary And High Schools Topeka, Indiana Arsenic Treatment Systems
- Project Profile: Technical Vocational Institute Albuquerque, New Mexico Arsenic Treatment System
- Project Profile: USEPA Arsenic Demonstration Project Springfield, Ohio – Chateau Estates Arsenic and Iron Treatment System
- Project Profile: World War II Memorial Project Groundwater Treatment System Washington, DC
- Project Profile: Yucca Mountain Project, Nevada Arsenic Treatment System
- Project Profile: City of Wellman, Texas Arsenic Treatment System
- Project Profile: USEPA Arsenic Demonstration Project Stewart, Minnesota Arsenic and Iron Treatment System
- Project Profile: Arsenic Treatment-Michigan
- Project Profile: Webb Consolidated Independent School Bruni, Texas Arsenic Treatment System
- Project Profile: Arsenic Treatment Project Black Canyon City, Arizona
- Project Profile: Uranium Treatment System Barona Resort And Casino -- California
- Project Profile: 750 GPM Iron & Manganese System, Meadow Lake MHC
- Project Profile: Spring Canyon Ranch Quemado, New Mexico
- Project Profile: Ramah Pine Hill Water System Ramah, New Mexico
- Project Profile: Meadow Lake MHC White Lake, MI 750 GPM Iron & Manganese System
- Project Profile: Lakeview Estates Community Durand, MI AD26 Arsenic, Iron & Manganese System
- Project Profile: Highland Hills MHC Highland, MI 450 GPM AD26 Arsenic, Iron System
- Project Profile: Geneseo Hills EPA Demonstration Project - Arsenic Removal Geneseo, IL
- Project Profile: Uranium Treatment System Barona Resort and Casino - California
- Project Profile: Uranium Treatment System - Middletown Springs Elementary School, Vermont
- Project Profile: Arsenic Treatment System - Quail Ridge, Prescott, AZ
- Project Profile: Arsenic Treatment System - Red Mesa Unified School, Navajo Nation
- Project Profile: Iron and Manganese Treatment System - Stewart County Water Project, Louvale, Georgia
- Project Profile: AD26 Arsenic, Iron & Manganese System - Palmquist, Bois Forte, Minnesota
- Project Profile: Iron And Manganese Reduction, Village Of Corona, NM
- Project Profile: City Of Aurora, Oregon