Datasheet: SewerGard No. 210X High Build/StrengthSource: Sauereisen, Inc.
Sauereisen SewerGard™ No. 210X is a protective lining specifically formulated for municipal wastewater environments. SewerGard No. 210X provides a chemical-resistant barrier for concrete, masonry, brick and steel substrates. SewerGard™ No. 210X has the ability to build up to 125 mils in a single coat and offers strengths in excess of 15,000 psi. What is exceptionally exciting is 210X’s ability to maintain an elongation of more than 12% - unheard of for a high strength hybrid epoxy.
As a 100% solids epoxy polymer, No. 210X is specified to protect infrastructure throughout the wastewater industry. Applications range from manholes and lift stations within collection systems to tankage, structural steel, and secondary containment at treatment plants.
Installation of SewerGard No. 210X is easily completed using airless spray equipment or roller.
- Resistant to hydrogen sulfide, sulfuric acid, MIC and many water treatment chemicals
- Suitable as 80-125 mil lining
- Smooth surface aids wash downs and minimizes bacterial growth
- Moisture tolerant to accommodate damp substrates like all SewerGard™ Systems
- Zero VOC’s (100% solids) makes for user-friendly roll or spray applications