ReFlex™ Reverse OsmosisSource: Desalitech
Desalitech's ReFlex Reverse Osmosis systems represent a new era of water treatment efficiency. With patented CCD technology, ReFlex systems guarantee maximum water savings and waste water reduction. Desalitech systems are making the best use of water resources, offering a recovery rate of up to 98 percent plus unmatched reliability and flexibility. ReFlex Reverse Osmosis typically reduces disposal costs by 50 percent to 75 percent and energy consumption by up to 35 percent.
ReFlex RO features our patented Closed Circuit Desalination (CCD™) technology; ideal for extracting purified water from industrial, brackish and wastewater sources.
ReFlex RO systems accommodate changes in feed water conditions, product water requirements, brine discharge limits, membrane advances, and chemical treatment improvements.
Their flexible operation and resistance to scaling and fouling not only greatly improve the reliability when compared to conventional RO systems, but ReFlex RO systems also significantly reduce operating costs.
ReFlex RO is a permanent solution and a sound long term investment for any facility requiring RO water treatment.
Available for sale or pay-by-the-gallon (Build Own Operate).
- High recovery, low fouling/ scaling and low energy consumption performance.
- Adjustable recovery – up to 98%.
- Automatic response to feed variations.
- Premium brackish water RO membranes.
- Programmable logic controller with remote monitoring and control functionality.
- Clean-in-Place (CIP) and flushing systems.
- Chemical dosing systems.
- NSF-certified components.