Pro1030 pH/ORP/Conductivity Meter DatasheetSource: YSI, a Xylem brand
Rugged and reliable, the YSI Pro1030 provides everything you need in a handheld instrument for the measurement of either pH or ORP along with conductivity and temperature. User-replaceable pH and ORP sensors and cables, 50 data set memory, and convenient calibration routine makes it user friendly. Mil-spec (military spec) connectors, IP67 waterproof and rubber over molded case, and 1-meter drop tests ensure the instrument remains in your hands to provide years of sampling even in the harshest field conditions.
- 3-year instrument; 2-year cable; 1-year sensor warranty
- User-replaceable cables and sensors (pH and ORP). Super stable, 4-electrode conductivity sensor built into the cable.
- Smart calibration in the instrument remembers the previous calibration values and simply walks you through the routine.
- Stores 50 data sets; no need to write down data
- Graphic, backlit display and glow in the dark keypad.
- Available with 1- 4- 10- 20- and 30-m cable lengths standard.
- Tough. IP67, impact-resistant, waterproof case. Waterproof without the battery cover as well. Rubber over molded case provides extra durability. Military spec connectors.
- A true field instrument - the display is visible with polarized sunglasses on.
- Multiple languages include English, Spanish, French, and Portuguese.
The Pro1030 is an ideal meter for field work. Tough, smart and versatile.