Headworks Integrated Treatment - Compact System BrochureSource: Headworks International Inc.
The Headworks Integrated Treatment - Compact System is a modular, compact, wastewater treatment plant that uses proven moving bed biofilm reactor (MBBR) technology to treat wastewater – with discharge effluents meeting stringent BNR discharge requirements. The HIT-CS can be supplied to provide complete BOD and Nutrient Removal along with clarification, tertiary filtration, and disinfection.
- Small Footprint
- Operator Friendly
- Rapidly Deployed
- Skid Mounted
- Reuse Water is Achievable
- Filtration - Title 22 Certified
- Lowest lifecycle treatment costs in the industry
- No major replacement items for 20 years
- Very low energy and chemical use
- Easy to operate with minimal maintenance
- Process resiliency independent of influent fluctuations
- Reliable, continuous operation with maximum system uptime
- Odor Free
- Reduced Solids Handling requirements