Contact The Supplier
Flexibility, Capacity, Cost Effectiveness—Integrated Remediation Systems
Baker remediation systems are custom-designed to be placed into the heart of your environmental remediation project, expertly aligned for cost-optimized treatment processes. And their larger capacities mean more efficient maintenance, testing and batching of waste streams.
Environmental Remediation Applications
Liquid containment, pumping, and filtration: full remediation systems custom-designed for your jobsite needs whether water, sediment or VOCs.
- Wastewater remediation
- Groundwater remediation
- Sediment remediation
- Temporary storage during plant maintenance (containment for a variety of industrial liquids)
- Heavy metal extraction, such as zinc, copper, and hexavalent chromium
- Volatile organic compounds (VOCs) filtration such as benzene, toluene, ethylbenzene, and xylene (BTEX)
- Single-source, turnkey solutions
- Highly efficient, specially designed systems
- Maintenance and cradle-to-grave responsibility for non-hazardous spent media (select locations)
- Extensive experience achieving compliance to local, provincial, and federal regulations