Coagulant Charge AnalyzerSource: Chemtrac, Inc.
The Coagulant Charge Analyzer (CCA3100) uses a fast, simple titration procedure to correlate "best jar" with a quantified, repeatable charge value resulting in optimized plant performance. Once this correlation is established, jar tests usually become less frequent, or unnecessary. The CCA 3100 also enables operators to verify activity and "Q.C." incoming shipments of coagulants. The CCA is affordable, simple to use, and provides repeatable results.
- Optimize Water Treatment
- Rapidly Verify (and Quantify) Optimum Coagulant(s) Dose--Off Line
- Compare Coagulant/Polymer Activity
- Confirm Operation of On-Line SCM
- High Conductivity Gain Adjustment
- Quick Replacement Probe Cartridge
- Easy To Operate and Maintain
- Rugged Design
MEASUREMENT PRINCIPLE: STREAMING CURRENT
The measurement cell consists of a reciprocating piston in a probe assembly. The movement of liquid between two stainless steel electrodes creates a voltage signal indicating net charge of the sample. This signal is displayed in a range of -10.00 to 10.00. When the desired plant results are obtained, this number is defined as the optimum charge value.