Submersible sewage pump, type ABS XFP are suitable for clear and wastewater, for sewage with sludge containing solids and fibrous material.
- Energy saving premium efficiency motor in accordance with IE3 of IEC 60034-30 and NEMA Premium Efficiency.
- The water-tight fully flood-proof motor and the pump section form a compact and robust unit, easy to clean and easy to service.
- Water pressure sealed connection chamber, with two stage cable entry, protected against excessive cable tension and bending.
- Bimetallic thermal sensors in the stator which open at 140 °C (284 °F).
- Rotor and rotor shaft dynamically balanced, upper and lower bearings lubricated-for-life, maintenance-free.
- Triple shaft sealing.
- Upper and lower sealing by means of a silicon carbide/silicon carbide mechanical seal, independent of the direction of rotation.
- Inspection chamber with sensor for moisture protection to indicate water leakage through mechanical seal, also standard for ex version, according to FM and CSA approval.
- Optional: Blockage- and maintenance-free internal closed looped cooling system. Cooling medium: non toxic Glycol - water mixture (standard for PE6 range).
- 2-or 3-channel Contrablock, 1-, 2- or 3-channel closed impeller or 3-channel skew design.
- Standard in explosion-proof construction in accordance with international standards such as 500 Class I, Division 1, Groups C and D hazardous (classified) locations.