AR’s 500A250D is a solid-sate amplifier covering the 10 kHz – 250 MHz frequency range. When used with a sweep generator, it provides a minimum of 500 watts of RF power. Like most of AR’s amplifiers, this model is ideal for applications that call for instantaneous bandwidth and high gain.
A front panel digital display indicates operational status and fault conditions when over-temperature or power supply faults have occurred. The amplifier is protected from RF input overdrive by an RF input leveling circuit that controls the input level to the amplifier’s first stage when increased above 0 dBm. This amplifier has been designed for a benchtop, but it can be removed from its cabinet for equipment rack mounting.
100A400A Specifications include:
- Rated Power Output: 500 watts minimum (10 kHz – 250 MHz)
- Small Signal Gain Flatness : +1.5 dB typical, +2.0 dB maximum
- Gain: 57 dB minimum (at maximum setting)
- Input Impedance: 50 ohms, VSWR 2.0:1 maximum
- Output Impedance: 50 ohms, nominal
For additional information on the 500A250D solid-state amplifier’s features and specifications, download the datasheet.