Chemistry in water treatment, water and wastewater recycling and disinfection has experienced a huge development during the last years, and this poses a challenge for today's dosing technology. More and more complex applications require intelligent dosing pumps with new drives or new control and adjustment mechanisms to simplify the operators' job.
SMART Digital dosing pumps meet these challenges. They offer state-of-the-art drive technology, new dimensions of user-comfort and intelligent flow control. These features ensure extremely reliable, cost- effective and high-precision processes at an optimum priceperformance ratio.
Designed to save costs and to protect the environment
In general, the investment for a dosing pump installation is low compared to its life cycle costs. Low operation costs and longer maintenance intervals combined with an extremely high dosing accuracy make SMART Digital the perfect partner for:
- Saving chemicals with high dosing accuracy and FlowControll
- Saving energy with latest drive technology and improved electronics
- Saving maintenance costs thanks to the universal chemical resistance of the full-PTFE diaphragm and Digital Dosing™
- Saving natural resources with new composite materials and sustainable production processes
Processes and application areas
SMART Digital can be used in a wide range of processes...
- Chemical dosing
- Precipitation / Flocculation
- Reverse osmosis
within a vast field of application areas:
- Ground water
- Surface water
- Drinking water
- Process water
- Recreational water
- Recycle & reuse