A simple valve package that saves both water and money, the Model 106 / 206 PGM-2PR-630-SM is an extension of the 2PR-630 pressure management valve with safety back-up.
Key features include:
- Valve switches between high and low pressure pilots based on flow rate
- Pressure reducing pilots independently adjustable to suit the desired downstream pressure
- Orifice is upstream of control valve so downstream pressure setting is unaffected by flow
- Standard components completely submersible - no electrical power required
- Simple field retrofit is possible using the paddle style orifice plate
- Includes a back-up system to protect against diaphragm or pilot failure reducing requirement for immediate service