The Sensus Reach℠ Awards recognize innovation, problem solving and results among public service providers and Sensus distributors and employees.
Sensus, a Xylem brand, congratulates the 2018 Reach award winners for their achievements and shares their contributions to inspire others. Check out their award video stories (https://sensus.com/about-us/sensus-reach-awards/).
- Nanette McCartan, utility programs manager at the City of Cedar Park in Texas, s honored for community improvement. Tech-savvy residents wanted more data and Cedar Park delivered with the Sensus customer portal.
- Bhaji Dhillon, system quality and planning director at Cobb EMC in Georgia, oversaw the implementation of the cooperative’s new outage management system and built the interface so all their systems could communicate. e continually seeks ways to improve services to Cobb EMC’s members.
- Justin Hamilton, manager of strategic sales at Aqua-Metric in the Texas and Louisiana region, is recognized for community awareness. He launched “Operation Appreciation”—an effort to feed tired and hungry utility crews working in the aftermath of Hurricane Harvey.
- J Ramirez, the measurement product manager at GROEBNER, receives this award for putting customers’ first. J offers practical input for advanced metering infrastructure (AMI) implementation in the natural gas industry
- David Duke, the customer solutions lab senior manager at Sensus, is focused on customer first initiatives by offering live demonstrations to customers. He showcases Sensus smart solutions for water, gas, electric and lighting year round.
- Tom Galuska, senior marketing manager at Sensus, wins in the compelling solution category. He is recognized for the successful development and launch of the FlexNet EasyLink™ Mobile Communications System. His compelling solution allows public service providers to continue reading current radios while moving forward with the FlexNet® communication system and portable EasyLink reader for an easy transition to an AMI solution.
Winners receive their award during the annual Sensus Reach Conference which brings together utility thought leaders and industry experts to leverage smart solutions for service providers across water, gas, electricity and lighting.
The 2019 Sensus Reach℠ Conference is scheduled for November 3-6 in Anaheim, California. Registration (https://sensusreach19.com/) is now open as well as Reach award nominations (https://sensusreach19.com/sensus-reach-awards/).
Sensus helps a wide range of public service providers—from utilities to cities to industrial complexes and campuses—do more with their infrastructure to improve quality of life in their communities. We enable our customers to reach farther through the application of technology and data-driven insights that deliver efficiency and responsiveness. We partner with them to anticipate and respond to evolving business needs with innovation in sensing and communications technologies, data analytics and services. For more information, visit sensus.com.
Xylem (XYL) is a leading global water technology company committed to developing innovative technology solutions to the world’s water challenges. The Company’s products and services move, treat, analyze, monitor and return water to the environment in public utility, industrial, residential and commercial building services settings. Xylem also provides a leading portfolio of smart metering, network technologies and advanced infrastructure analytics solutions for water, electric and gas utilities. The Company’s more than 16,500 employees bring broad applications expertise with a strong focus on identifying comprehensive, sustainable solutions. Headquartered in Rye Brook, New York with 2017 revenue of $4.7B, Xylem does business in more than 150 countries through a number of market-leading product brands. The name Xylem is derived from classical Greek and is the tissue that transports water in plants, highlighting the engineering efficiency of our water-centric business by linking it with the best water transportation of all—that which occurs in nature. For more information, visit www.xyleminc.com.