Each plant for the production of purified water is custom made, whether its capacity is 100 l/h or over 25 m3 /h. Every plant is designed with the customer and all the design parameters in minute details and with the same passion and dedication towards building an effective, safe and reliable system. After all each customer has a different system requirement: An SME engaging in contact manufacture has need which differs from an international conglomerate. Thus no plant is entirely like any other. ALL KOMAL PW basic systems meet EP, USP and guidelines and ensure the production process, product quality and profitability. The GMP-compliant confirms to FDA and ISPE requirements.
All KOMAL PW systems are pre-tested, validated, compact and ready-to-use. The compact, package unit design on a stainless steel skid, are specifically adapted to the high TDS water and offers all purification technologies, which, such as :
- Automatic Sand and Activated carbon filters
- Duplex softening units, serially connected and quality-controlled with optional HOTwater sanitization.
- Demineralization systems
- Ultrafiltration units with 6000 Daltons cutoff
- HOT water sanitisable electrodeionisation units.
- UV Disinfectant
- Single or two-pass reverse osmosis
- Membrane degassing for CO2 reduction
- ORBITAL welded SS316L tubes
- State-of –the-art PLC technology.
- 21 CFR part 11 compliant control panels.