Source: YSI, a Xylem brand
The P 700 for orthophosphate measurement can be used as a stand alone analyzer or used with the IQ SensorNet 2020XT continuous monitoring and control system.
Use the P 700 throughout the wastewater plant from pre-sedimentation to biological tanks to the effluent. The P 700 provides continuous data to help operational efficiency improvement decisions and phosphate elimination verification.
- Compact design - pump for permeate supply is integrated in the analyzer housing
- Simple system configuration with the IQ SensorNet; measure additional parameters in addition to orthophosphate
- Low reagent consumption - exchange solutions on average every 4-8 months, reduces overall cost vs. other analyzers
- Automatic or manual calibration (adjustable)
- Uses proven Vanadomolybdate (yellow) method of detection
- Wide measuring range - two measuring ranges allow the P700 to be used in a wide range of locations throughout the WWTP
- Indoor or outdoor versions available with heating or cooling