Mueller Meter Setting Materials
MUELLER Copper Meter Yokes are available in a wide variety of styles and in sizes to fit 5/8" thru 2" meters. These yokes are designed to speed installation and removal of meters, and to absorb service line stresses
Find a Mueller Distributor Near You
MUELLER CO. offers a full range of meter setting roducts including copper meter yokes, cast iron meter yokes, cast iron meter boxes, angle meter valves, straight meter valves, meter couplings, MUELLER® EZ Setter™ Meter Box, MUELLER Thermal-Coil™ Meter Box, MUELLER EZ-Vault™ Meter Setter, and ASSE approved dual check valves.
MUELLER Copper Meter Yokes are available in a wide variety of styles and in sizes to fit 5/8" thru 2" meters. These yokes are designed to speed installation and removal of meters, and to absorb service line stresses. The combination of styles, sizes and options allows MUELLER Copper Meter Yokes to meet your meter yoke needs.
- Manufactured and tested in accordance with all applicable parts of AWWA C800.
- MUELLER CO. uses only lead free solder.
- Castings are made of ASTM B62 (85-5-5-5) brass.
- Every copper meter yoke is pressurized with air while under water to assure there is no leakage.
- Styles include horizontal inlet and outlet, vertical inlet and outlet, straight line, corner type, basement type, meter relocator, tandem, and setters for 5/8" thru 2" meters.
- All styles are available with either integral M.I.P, integral F.I.P. or integral multi-purpose thread ends.
- Meter saddle nuts are regularly furnished to speed installation or removal of the meter.
- Copper meter yoke options include lockwing MUELLER® 300™ Ball Angle Meter Valve, lockwing ground key angle meter valves, ASSE approved dual check valves, dual check valves (ASSE non-approved), top entry check valves, test valve and a wide selection of end connections.
Click Here To Download:
•Water Where And When You Want It