Recent extreme events brought by Hurricane Harvey and Irma have pushed local infrastructure beyond design limits. Local officials and emergency personnel prepared for, executed and responded admirably throughout their ordeals. This educational webinar looks at the technology available today where models can help plan for the next extreme event or assist with real-time scenario forecasting during the event.
- Flood Boundary and Hazard Mapping
- Evacuation Route Planning and Cut-off Times
- Use of Forecast Rainfall to predict specific flooding events
- Automatic real-time notifications to responders and citizenry
- Evaluate different mitigation strategies to address situations as they arise.