Source: Evoqua Water Technologies
MEMCOR® XP is a self-contained membrane filtration system that uses our most advanced, industry-proven membrane technology. This completely engineered, fully assembled and factory tested unit is shipped ready-to-run which minimizes integration, installation and start-up costs.
Click here to learn more or connect with a product specialist
MEMCOR XP is ideally suited for small communities and industrial applications where suspended solids removal is critical. It’s straightforward and compact design maximizes the efficiency and reliability in producing the quality and quantity of water you need, when you need it. It is also ideal for remote systems, schools, developments and disaster relief applications.
Benefits of MEMCOR XP pressurized systems:
- An economical filtration system with nominal capacities from 25-200 gpm (5-45 m3/hr) in 6 different sizes to suit your needs
- A complete solution in a self-contained water treatment system for simple integration into your plant
- Fast installation and commissioning of a completely factory assembled system
- A trouble-free startup since every unit is factory tested prior to shipment
- Capabilities for expansion and customization with modular accessories for your particular needs
- Floor space savings due to it’s compact design
- Ultra-low silt density index (SDI) for reverse osmosis pretreatment
- High log reduction value (LRV) for drinking water