Using our rubber or aluminum stopping head technology, the Hydra-Stopper can be used as a single line stop, a double line stop or a double line stop with bypass option. The Hydra-Stopper temporarily plugs a pressurized pipe without disrupting pressure or service upstream of the stop.
How It Works
- Mount an HSF 250 line stop fitting.
- Make a line tap into the water main.
- Insert the Hydra-Stopper stopping head into the main under pressure through the HSF 250 line stop fitting.
- Perform the repair or maintenance.
- Retract the stopping head to restore system pressure operation.