With the development of the first rubber seated butterfly valve more than 70 years ago, the Henry Pratt Company became a trusted name in the flow control industry, setting the standard for product quality and customer service. Today Pratt provides the following range of superior products to the water, wastewater and power generation industries.
Henry Pratt valves represent a long-term commitment to both the customer and to a tradition of product excellence. This commitment is evident in the number of innovations we have brought to the industries we serve. In fact, the Henry Pratt Company was the first to introduce many of the flow control products in use today, including the first rubber seated butterfly valve, one of the first nuclear N-Stamp valves, and the bonded seat butterfly valve.
Model 2FII Flanged Butterfly Valve
Sizes: 3 through 20 inches
Body Style: Flanged x flanged ends
Other Body Style Options:
- Mechanical joint
- Flanged & mechanical joint
- Push-on & flanged
- Class 150B per AWWA Standard C504
Working Pressure: 150 psig
- Flat faced and drilled in accordance with ANSI B16.1, Class 125 standards.
Rubber Seat: Bonded seat-in-body
- Pratt hand lever
- MDT manual actuator with AWWA nut, handwheel or chainwheel
- Pratt Dura-Cyl hydraulic or pneumatic cylinder
- Pratt Positron electric actuator