Henry Pratt offers a wide variety of cone valves in a wide variety of applications. Available in a wide range of sizes and costs for the potable water, wastewater, power, industrial, and nuclear markets.
In July 2001, the Henry Pratt Company acquired a cone valve product line from RMI Holland. RMI’s history dates back to the 1800’s as a leading manufacturer of valves and fittings with manufacturing facilities based in Holland.
By acquiring the RMI cone valve product line, Henry Pratt continues to expand our product offering to those customers who require specialty valves for applications with high velocity and pressure, to maintain constant pressure downstream, and to regulate flow. The cone valve is used in pump control, flow control, and shut off applications.
- Available in sizes 8" to 48"
- Full bore circular valve body
- Ductile iron body
- Metal to metal seats
- Ductile iron plug with bronze top and bottom bearings
- Available in ASTM B16.1 class 125 and 250 pressure classes
- Ductile iron cover with mounted operating mechanism
- Available with manual, hydraulic and electric actuators
- Other materials available upon request