Veolia Water Technologies provides comprehensive water and wastewater solutions for industrial and municipal customers.
We specialize in innovative technologies and offer 350 proprietary technologies to provide unrivaled flexibility and added value to every project. Our solutions often present opportunities for recycle and reuse of resources, product recovery and energy production as part of the treatment processes.
We are leading integrated solutions provider and offer a variety of flexible project delivery options that are tailored to our clients' purchasing preferences. Contracts for our integrated solutions include:
- Design Build (DB)
- Design Build Operate (DBO)
- Engineering, Procurement, Construction Management (EPCM)
- Engineer and Procure (EP)
Serving industrial customers in oil and gas, mining, food, beverage, power, pulp and paper and other industries, our industrial technology brands offer innovation and proven success.
- Biothane® anaerobic treatment
- HPD® evaporation and crystallization
- Whittier™ filtration and separation
In the United States
Kruger, Inc. provides innovative and sustainable solutions and technologies, technical expertise and customer support services for municipal water and wastewater treatment.
John Meunier specializes in the treatment of potable water, process water, wastewater and storm water management.
We provide solutions for water and wastewater treatment and monitoring including:
- Drinking Water Treatment
- Primary Treatment for Wastewater
- Secondary Treatment for Wastewater
- Tertiary Treatment for Water Reuse
- Biosolids and BioEnergy
- Odor Monitoring
- Wet Weather
- Pathogen Detection and Monitoring
Veolia Water Technologies offers customer care at its best, through:
- Operation and Maintenance Contracts
- Field Services
- Water Studies and Evaluations
- Mobile Solutions
- Water Treatment Chemicals
- Parts and Service