WWEMA Elects 2014 Officers And Directors
The members of the Water and Wastewater Equipment Manufacturers Association elected new officers and directors on November 15, 2013, at its 105th Annual Meeting in Ponte Vedra, Florida.
The 2014 WWEMA Executive Committee comprises:
- Chairman Chuck Powers, Director, Global Water Resource Industry & Product Management, Flowserve Corporation (Taneytown, MD)
- Chairman-Elect Frank Rebori, President, Smith & Loveless Inc. (Lenexa, KS)
- Vice Chairman Ron Port, Vice President, Marketing and Business Development, SPX Corporation (Charlotte, NC)
- Treasurer Tammy Bernier, President, Duperon Corporation (Saginaw, MI)
- Immediate Past Chairman Deborah LaVelle, Owner, Bestt Consulting LLC (Rockton, IL)
- Secretary Vanessa Leiby, Executive Director, WWEMA (Washington, DC)
Five members were elected to the WWEMA 2014 Board of Directors:
- Jack Adams, Director, Calgon Carbon Corporation (Pittsburgh, PA)
- Vince Baldasare, Sales Manager, The Gorman-Rupp Company (Mansfield, OH)
- Anthony Dusovic, Chief Executive Officer and General Manager, Ozonia North America (Leonia, NJ)
- Fritz Egger, Director-Asia Pacific, JWC Environmental (Costa Mesa, CA)
- Michelle McNish, President, E & I Corporation (Westerville, OH)
Since 1908, WWEMA has informed, educated and provided leadership on the issues that shape the future of the water and wastewater industry. Its member companies supply the most sophisticated leading products and technologies, offering solutions to every water-related environmental problem and need facing today’s society.