UV Pure Debuts Multiplex For Hallett And Upstream Systems
Capable of handling flow rates up to 150 GPM (568 L/min, 817 m3/day), integrated in NEMA cabinets
UV Pure is pleased to introduce Multiplex for UV Pure Hallett and Upstream systems. Harnessing the power of UV Pure’s Crossfire Technology - Multiplex integrates Hallett and Upstream UV systems in multiples of 2, 3, 4 or 5 to handle applications with flow rates of up to 150 GPM (568 L/min, 817 m3/day). The systems are housed in NEMA cabinets.
Multiplex for both Wastewater and Potable applicationscome with everything connected and ready to commission. It’s simply flange in and flange out, power-up, plug and play. “Our first Multiplex clients,” said Rick Vansant, President and CEO, UV Pure Technologies, “have been very pleased with the simple “in and out connections” as well as the benefits of the NEMA cabinet enclosures with forced air ventilation and the minimal labor cost to install and commission.“
“We have built substantial value-add into the Multiplex product. In addition to Crossfire Technology’s self-cleaning, dual smart-sensors, and reliable operation, we supply the NEMA housing, install our products and test every Multiplex system we sell with all support tech fully integrated.”
Housed in NEMA 4x cabinets, Multiplex will treat up to 150 GPM flows with the benefit of extra protection making them ideal for hazardous or wet environments. Other NEMA rated cabinets and equipment configurations are also available from UV Pure by special order. See Multiplex Fact Sheet for full product info.
UV Pure’s HallettUV systems are the world’s only NSF/ANSI 55 Class A Certified UV water purification systems with patented Crossfire Technology.
Come and visit us at WEFTEC. UV Pure will in in Hall C Booth 1952, we look forward to it.
About UV Pure
UV Pure Technologies develops and manufactures technically advanced UV water purification systems, based on their patented Crossfire Technology. Since 1998, over 12,000 UV Pure systems have been installed in residential, commercial, industrial, public and municipal applications treating wastewater, reuse water, rainwater, and drinking water. An aerospace version of UV Pure’s technology is now in use in Boeing’s new 787 Dreamliner to purify its water.
Based in Canada, UV Pure has won two 2011 Best Practices Awards from Frost and Sullivan - as the leading water treatment technology, and the leading wastewater treatment technology for industrial and commercial use in North America. UV Pure has also been recognized by The Artemis Project as a top 50 emerging clean-tech company globally and cited for best practices by the Ontario Centre for Advancement of Environmental Technologies in 2008 and 2010.
UV Pure products are currently distributed and in use in North America, Australia and New Zealand, China, Mexico and Brazil, Africa and Greece. Its customer base includes GE, Siemens, 3M Corporation, Premier Tech, Kinetico, Culligan, and a broad base of leading specifying engineering firms like Veolia, CH2M Hill, Eco-Tec and others. For more information, visit www.uvpure.com.
UV Pure Multiplex Systems are available in both Potable and Wastewater configurations integrated in NEMA Cabinets
Potable – NSF/ANSI 55 Class A Systems available in 30, 60, 90, 120 and 150 USGPM configurations
- 4 Log (99.99%) or greater removal of bacteria
- 4 Log (99.99%) or greater removal of viruses*
Wastewater - Systems available in 27, 54, 81, 108 and 135 USGPM configurations
- Reduce FC counts to below 200/100ml (for higher quality effluents and non-detect please contact UV Pure directly)
- Wastewater projects’ sizing, dose and flows are customized to specific project requirements
- Assembly within NEMA4X rated cabinets for superior protection, ideal for hazardous or wet environments.
- Self-contained systems prevent water damage and corrosion
- Everything is integrated by UV Pure - simple NPT threaded “in and out connections” make for hassle free installations
- Cabinets come with intake/outtake fans to ensure the units are operating at their optimal temperature and disinfection dose.
Crossfire Technology – “Most Effective UV Treatment”
- Highest UV Dose – proprietary high-output long-life lamps last 9000 continuous hours
- UV dose rate at specified flow rates is 40 mJ/cm2 at end of lamp life*. Note that wastewater systems are sized to provide a 30mJ/cm2 dose at end of lamp life.
- Elliptical reflectors target and deactivate pathogens from 3600 and eliminate the risk of shadowing/live transfer of pathogens.
- Air-cooled lamps – allow system to operate at most effective UV output even in no-flow or low-flow conditions
Crossfire Technology – “Engineered To Be Risk-Free”
- Dual smart UV sensors monitor UV Intensity, UV Dose, and Net UV Transmittance
- Built-in microprocessor monitoring with both visual andaudible alarm notification
- Automatic solenoid shut-off available
- Redundancy built into Multiplex configuration
Crossfire Technology is Self-Cleaning
- Automatic mechanical quartz cleaning system – fouling is eliminated and no laborious, hazardous cleaning required
Capable of treating potable water and wastewater with:
- 855 mg/L of hardness
- 3 mg/L if Iron
- 0.5 mg/L of Manganese
Crossfire Technology is Virtually Maintenance Free
- Lamps mounted in air – easy to change, no system draining required
- Self-cleaning feature removes the need for monthly quartz cleaning (typical in conventional UV systems)
Crossfire Technology is Versatile
- Systems can be configured to efficiently deliver high UV doses where required
- Wastewater systems can be configured to handle UV transmittance as low as 29%
- Configurations take into account source UV transmittance, flow rate and effluent requirements – we meet your needs
Complete Multiplex specs available at http://www.uvpure.com/products/hallett/multiplex-cabinet
* 4 Log removal of Adenovirus requires a multi-barrier approach
SOURCE: UV Pure