Datasheet: ULTRAMETER II™Source: Myron L Company
Ultrameter II models deliver performance of ±1% of reading (not merely full scale). This high level of accuracy has been achieved through advanced four-electrode conductivity cell technology, a unique pH/ORP sensor, and powerful microprocessor-based circuitry.
- Langelier Saturation Index Calculator.
- Fully automatic temperature compensation.
- Auto-shutoff maximizes the life of the single 9V battery to more than 100 hours/5000 tests.
- Extended life pH/ORP sensor is user replaceable in the field.
- Non-volatile microprocessor provides data back-up, even when the battery is changed. This assures all calibrations and memory data will be retained.