TurboStat™ Sidehill Static Screen BrochureSource: Headworks International Inc.
The TurboStat Sidehill Screen is one of the simplest and most economical methods for solids separation. All units feature a stainless steel wedge wire filtration surface. The working principle is based on a liquid current circulating over the screen’s curved surface. This surface which is made up of long triangular metal bars, provides a sequence of edges for the flow, “cutting” the free liquid sheets into smaller parts which are then drained while the solids are retained on the surface.
- Capacities from 150 - 1,400 gpm (34 m3/h - 320 m3/h)
- Screen openings as small as .25 mm
- 304 or 316 stainless steel screen panel
- Stainless steel or fiberglass body
- Minimum maintenance
- Optional TurboWash™ available