TruLab pH 1320 Laboratory Benchtop Meter DatasheetSource: YSI, a Xylem brand
The TruLab® pH/ISE 1320 benchtop meter is the ideal laboratory instrument for reliable measurements with automatic documentation for GLP compliance. The 1320 benchtop is an accurate, easy-to-use solution for the measurement of pH/mV/ISE in the laboratory. The 1320 has internal memory and is available with or without a built-in printer. Stored data can be sent to a PC via USB or to an optional built-in printer available on the 1320P.
Repeatable/Efficient - the instrument’s AutoRead function indicates when a stable measurement is reached improving repeatability.
Convenient/Reliable - data can be printed directly from the instrument via the integrated printer or exported via USB.
- Simultaneous dual measurement of pH, mV (ORP) or ISE and temperature (2-channel benchtop meter)
- Easy-to-read backlit display with text menu for easy operation
- Fast data transfer via USB in .csv or ASCII format or the optional integrated printer
- Continuous Monitoring Control (CMC) function for monitoring the ideal measuring range for pH measurements based on the last calibration
- 1, 2, 3, 4 or 5 point calibration for pH
- 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 or 7 point calibration for ISE, also non-linear
- BNC connection for pH, mV; 2 banana connections - 1 for external temperature sensor, 1 for external reference if using a half cell
- 3-year warranty
- GLP/AQA compliant
- Wide selection of electrodes