TITAN MBR™ Treatment SystemSource: Smith & Loveless, Inc.
The pre-engineered TITAN MBR wastewater treatment system provides end-users with high-quality treatment performance, minimal operational requirements, and a robust design that will stand the test of time.
Smith & Loveless Inc. proudly offers TITAN MBR™, our latest pre-engineered wastewater treatment system for municipal, onsite and industrial applications. The innovative TITAN MBR™ combines the wastewater treatment engineering expertise of S&L with submerged membrane technology. The combination yields a dynamic membrane biological reactor (MBR): a system that provides end-users with high-quality treatment performance, minimal operational requirements, and a robust design that will stand the test of time. TITAN MBR™ delivers results with value-added engineering experience available only from S&L.
Systems come in standard and custom designs, and result in smaller footprints than conventional systems. The submerged membrane eliminates the need for clarifiers and sand filters, and it produces significantly better effluent quality. Integral zones can be added to meet particular effluent goals, including nutrient removal, disinfection, sludge holding and post-aeration.
Features and Benefits
- Easy-clean S&L Flat-Plate membrane design
- Proven designs and quality-control
- Flexible process options that are operator friendly
- More economical cleaning method: clean-in-place
- Perform maintenance without shutting down operation
- Exclusive epoxy & polyurethane coated S&L V-Crimp walls
- Process guarantees and full customer support